1. Application for the Transfer Certificate should be given in writing to the Principal by the Parents/Guardian of the pupil. A minimum number of seven days are required for the issue of Transfer Certificate

2. Pupil who intends to leave the school should clear all the fee dues to the school before taking the T.C.

3.IA student once removed from the rolls will be readmitted only after the payments of re-admission fee provided there is a seat.